NETCONFc™ is a NETCONF client tool designed to simplify network configuration.
Browsing and editing config datastore on server via a visual YANG tree.
Automating network configuration using Segue NETCONF Client API for Python.
NETCONFc runs on XP, Vista and Windows 7. The support for Linux will be added by the end of year 2013.
NETCONFc Key Features:
- Support NETCONF 1.0 (RFC4741) and 1.1 (RFC6241)
- Support all standard NETCONF operations
- NETCONF notification monitor,
- Retrieve data from server by simply clicking around
- Automatically build subtree or XPath filtering string
- Automatically build edit-config config XML data
- Download supported YANG modules from server
- Use RPC Builder to send any user-defined RPCs
- Scripting via NETCONF client library for Python (NCC)
MasterYANG™ is a visual NETCONF YANG Data Model Editor.
MasterYANG's integrated development environment (IDE) lets you design, edit and validate your data modules in one place conveniently.
Built-in synchronized Tree Editor and Text Editor.
MasterYANG runs on XP, Vista and Windows 7.
MasterYANG Key Features:
- Fully supports RFC6020, YANG Data Modeling Language for NETCONF.
- A robust built-in YANG compiler based on Pyang
- Build data modules quickly with wizards
- Visualize NETCONF data hierarchy in a tree graph
- Edit tree via copy, duplicate, reorder, drag-n-drop
- Convert to YIN, XSD, and Canonical YANG format
- Support generating UML diagrams
- Support generating recursive module dependency